Friday 17 October 2014

Presentation Prep List



 Tonight I created a very quick list of ideas that I wanted to present at a tomorrow’s Progress Presentation with James. So far, I have been toying about with so many different topics and ideas for the dissertation proposal. I decided to write down the things that I would like/be happy/be interested to do, and things that would prefer not doing. Here’s the list:

Like/Wanna Do:

  • Soundtrack Analysis (Sound Design, Dialogue/SFX Levels)
  • Modality in film sound - how perception of a scene changes depending on modality/soundscape
  • Replacing Reality - Record some cool sounds (possibly in the field or foley stage), design some cool ambiences, scenes
  • Maybe some dialogue editing – to tie in with the movie I have been editing
  • Implement sound in FMOD/WWISE


Don’t Like/Don’t Wanna Do:

  • Feedback forms/user surveys/questionnaires
  • Some stupid movie off of YouTube
  • Musical (theory) analysis
  • Create/film/record my own movie

No comments:

Post a Comment